40 years of resisting sexual, gender-based, and ALL forms of violence through community-led action.
Sacramento’s 40th Annual Take Back the Night Rally & March
- Submit Your Interest to Perform/Speak at the Event (8/30 deadline – now closed)
- Co-Sponsor the Event / Participate in the Resource Fair (9/15 deadline)
- Join & Share the Event on Facebook #SacTBTN #WeMarchTogether #UntiltheViolenceStops
Sacramento’s 40th Annual Take Back the Night Rally & March will take place on Second Saturday, October 12th at the Sacramento Native American Health Center (SNAHC). The event will include a Resource Fair with more than 40 community organizations; a Rally featuring diverse, mission-driven leaders, speakers, performers and survivors; and a March through Midtown in protest of the many ways that violence and oppression continue to impact our lives.
The Annual Rally & March is FREE and open to all ages and gender identities, and includes an annual community project (2018 project pictured), activities for kids, and encourages allies to be active in resisting sexual, gender-based, and all forms of violence.
Take Back the Night events have been held annually in Sacramento since 1979 as part of an international feminist tradition of rallies and marches organized around the world for more than 40 years.
Come out, bring your friends and family for an incredible night of activism, energy, and commitment to end sexual, gender-based, and ALL forms of violence!
40th Anniversary Activities & Events:
- 8/31 – 9/2 | Chalk it Up Sacramento
- September 3 | 40 Days of Activism
- September 6 | Konsensual Karaoke II
- September | Film Screening: I am Evidence